Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some day's Suck!

Some day's I want to punch people. 

Some times I just want to sit people down and shake them and 
say "Look what your actions have done!!"

Most days I am so grateful for the trials in my life that have helped me raise my children.

Most days I have to take a deep breath and pray that I am doing the right things with my kids.

Sometimes I have to cry because I feel helpless.

Everyday I pray.

I pray.

and I pray.

Everyday I pray that my kids won't be scarred by the things that have happened to them in their lives.

Everyday I give my children Love.

All the Love I have.

This leaves no room for anyone else to come into my life.

I am okay with that.

Most days.

I ADORE my beautiful children. 

Someday's I just need a reminder that it will all pass and I will stop hurting from all the pain 
that was caused by others. 


Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment