Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Just one day at a time...


One day at a time.
Sometimes it has to be one hour or even one moment at a time.
I am working through some pretty heavy stuff.
Therapy saves my soul from the demons that live in my mind.
Sometimes words are louder than the faith I know I have.
I have had to find that faith on a daily basis.
I have been trying to remember why I believe what I do. 
I came across this talk from the April 2013 Conference from Elder Holland.
He reminded me that all I have to do is first believe.


"Honestly acknowledge your questions and your concerns, but first and forever fan the flame of your faith, because all things are possible to them that believe." Elder Holland

I have been told that it took years for my abuse to happen, fixing it won't happen overnight. 
Finding the faith I have to keep fighting is a daily process. 
I believe that things will get better.
 I believe that I am not who he said I was.
I believe that I can rise above all of this and be happier than I ever have been.
I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment