Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting better

My favorite time of day. Right now. Waiting for my Princess to come home!
Snuggling with Mr. Bubbers (who is sounding more and more at the day goes on) and listening to said little man giggle because he keeps trying to put his finger in my nose.

That is my favorite time of this day.

Zach finally has his Zachy laugh back. The contagious one that makes you smile and laugh along with him.

He is doing really well. Surgery scar is healing well. We have an appointment to see neurosurg tomorrow. Zach's back has been giving him trouble. We will hopefully have answers about it.

Emily has started therapy. I hope that it will help her anxiety. I know this will be what we need to help her find her voice. I sure love her!

This has been quite a ride it's not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment