Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vacation (sort of)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2080/2284706252_656e65e4be.jpg

I have blogged about this place before. It truly does feel like a home away from home.

I am sure my Dad is happy that we use their home as a "vacation home."

It does feel like home here. We have started a tradition in my 3 member little family. After major events we retreat to price. I don't know why we do it, but it always happens.

It is a nice place to just be and relax. It's quiet and serene. There is no smog or loud jets flying over head. Every where you look it mountains.

I know most people don't like the drive down (hwy 6 is super scary), but I LOVE it. I think that's the part that calms me down. There is nothing like the mountains. We don't have to do anything here. I don't know why it's so relaxing to me.

Anyway, I digress, We are here and I am currently listening to my sweet Emily singing karaoke. Christmas karaoke, oy ve, I have heard the Batman version of Jingle bells a hundred times and apparently Robin changed his name to Robert.   

Don't forget the classic, Joy to the world. Listening to my almost 6 year old singing about watching her dead teacher spinning around the toilet, awesome! *sigh*

This is my life... I love it.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Karen!! We love it here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment