Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blogging from my phone is getting frustrating. That's the reason you haven't heard from me.

Things at our house are going well!!

Zach and Emily were both diagnosed RSV and Croup. It's been a fun few weeks for our family.

They are both at the tail end of the sickness, thank goodness.

I am so ready to be healthy and get our little family back into our normal.

Zach is doing so well. Now that his sickness is almost gone, he has become so mobile again.

He is crawling and scooting! He has climbed the stairs!!

He talks circles around me! It's AWESOME!! I am happy! We will hopefull start school again for him. I am excited to finally get him in the routine again!!

Emily is off track again, her teacher said that she is doing amazing academically. She is in the top 1% of her class. She is reading on an almost 2nd grade level! I am so proud of her. The only thing her teacher is worried about is her social skills. She says she is often "distant." Considering the things that have happened in her life, esp recently, I am not surprised! We are working on that though!

She is doing well. I have put into place some new disapline and structure. It seems to be working well!

Things are finally moving forward. I hope to start school soon too. I am changing my major. I am not quite sure exactly what it will be yet, but I have a pretty good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment