Sunday, December 19, 2010

Home


As I type this discharge papers are being written.  I KNOW! Can you believe it...It has not even been a full 5 days. Things are moving forward so well they said that we could just do all his cares at home.

There isn't that much to do.. Just the normal changing diapers and dosing meds. I do that anyway so this is nothing new. Dang... I should SO be a nurse. probably not... thats okay though.

I am excited to be in my own space again. I am in awe with how this whole thing went.

There is that saying about taking that first scary step into the darkness with faith and then looking back and saying, that wasn't  so bad at all. Why did I do this along time ago. I feel that same way. In a blessing I recived I was told that I needed to have faith. All I needed to do was take that first step in to that scary dark room full of the unknown. Once I did that my Faith would make that room glow like it never has before.

Looking at my cute son laying in his hospital bed I see someone that has unwavering faith. He is the Lords gift to me. Now he is using that spirit of his to touch other peoples lives. He makes me want to be such a better person.

This isn't the end... We still have so many Chapters left to write. I would love to have you accompany us to the next Chapter.

I would love to know who you all are. There are many of you that have come to join in Zach's fight. Don't be afraid to send your love through the comments section. Your word of encouragement have helped me so much, Zach has felt them too!

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, that is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad you're going home. Hooray for Zach! We continue to pray for his recovery and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even BELIEVE this little boy!!!! He is so amazing! 5 days??? After having HALF of his brain removed?? He IS my Christmas Miracle. Love you Bubba!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, you are such an incredible person! Thank you SO much for sharing all of this with us. It has been a reminder for me of just how much the Lord watches over us and how He places people in our lives right where we need them the most. :) You and your Beautiful children have been in my prayers a lot lately and will continue to be. I wish you all the very, very best! Thank you for blessing my life by your example and for telling it like it is and for your just you being you! :) Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete