Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finding the sun...

With the change that is on the horizon, I feel overwhelmed and frustrated. I am worried about Zach and what his abilities will be.

People have questioned my choice as his mother. I know that I have to prepare for the worst, but I don't think it is my time to hand Zach over to our Heavenly Father.

Creating a safe clean place for him to live is daunting. I am doing it though. Looking at my home gives me hope that maybe one day I will be able to keep things organized.

I just finished reading a book that gave me the reminder I needed to keep moving.

I do see these trials as blessings.

I was able to attend the Temple last friday. I had a really rough time. The adversary has been causing a lot of sadness these last few weeks. I love the things I learn while I am serving others at the temple. I know that my Heavenly Father hand picked these 2 miraculous spirits to be mine. I know that Zach will be wherever the Lord needs him.

Even though I am having a tough time remembering my worth,I do know, without a shadow of a doubt, that the Lord loves me and trusts me enough to raise E and Z. I have amazing family and friends. They have done more for me than they should, but I am eternally grateful for them.

I will be posting on Zach's surgery and recovery here. I am nervous for what the future holds but I know we will make it through. Trust in the lord with all thy heart, might, mind, and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment