Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's almost time

What a peaceful Sunday it has been. I can feel the love and prayers that have been sent on our behalf

We have been so blessed in the last few days. So many prayers answered and so many people looking after my little family.
I am currently laying in bed with my Emily watching Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I am worried about her.

She has not been herself. I asked her yesterday what was bugging her. She is so worried that her brother is not going to be able to play and talk with her. She understands so much all that is going on. I wish there was a way for me to help her. I am not in a place where I can do that. That fact makes me so sad.

I can't believe that it's all really happening. It took forever to get here and now it seems like it's coming to fast.

I am so at peace with life currently. There are things that I am in need of, but I am so happy with things right now.

Thank You so much for what everyone has done. It was all needed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, lots of tests and things to get together.

I will keep everyone posted.

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment