Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Special visitors and update

This morning was such a great morning.

I woke up from the 7 HOURS of sleep and walked into Zachs room... I was greated with a bright eyed boy who proceeded to say "Hi Mom." After the tears stopped I gave him a eskimo kiss and he helped. This little boy is so amazing... I put my stuff down and walked over to his face and heard him wisper... "I wuv you mommy." These were the words i was waiting to hear.

I am so proud of my little man. He is overcoming odds that I never knew were there. Currently he is talking to grandma eating a slushy. Yes, they are giving him clear liquids...YAY!!! I that is HUGE!

We also had such a fun visit today! The Utah Jazz stopped by the hosital today to visit the kids. We got 2 of them visiting in the PICU. Tyrone Corbin (right) and #44 Kyrylo Fesenko came by and gave Zach a signed Basketball and a Jazz year book! I was so happy they brought the ball, because grandma used it to make him LAUGH!

They were so nice and made sure all of the kids were entertained and got a gift!

Zach does have his moments where he is in a lot of pain and cries. He is such a trooper. His best friend, aside from mom and grandma, is MORPHINE. Within seconds of getting his dose his is comfortable and sleeping.

I am so happy with the progress! I do know that Zachy is going to have some pretty bad days, but i say, BRING IT ON!

I am so happy

1 comment:

  1. Jenn I'm so happy to hear how well Zach's doing!!
    What an amazing and strong kid!!
    Stay strong and know that we are praying for your family.
    May the Lord bless each of you!!

    ReplyDelete