Friday, December 31, 2010

sayin see ya later...

It is so beautiful outside today. I have a great view of the mountains (and 2 parking garages.)

I have taken for granted the feel of the cold winter air on my face.

Thankfully, we are being sent home from our "home".

I feel at peace with our life long journey. It has been some of the hardest, yet most rewarding, experiences in my life.

I look at 2010 and sigh. It was such a hard year. So many things happened. We spent most of the year in the hospital.

Not the way I wanted it.

As the end of the year comes to a close I feel like my family was/is so blessed. We are bringing this last chapter to a close.

I am laying I'm bed snuggling with Zachy. May all you have a safe new year.

Here's to 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Nothings better then snuggling with your child!!
    So happy your bustin' out!!
    Praying for a continued quick recovery!!
    Can't wait to see Zach's cute face, we've missed both Zach & Emily in Primary!!

    ReplyDelete